For announcements and notices click here >>
The 2022 Year.
Kia ora, my name is Emma Adams and in March 2022 I was appointed the new Presiding Member of the School Board, aka Board Chairperson.
On behalf of the Board, I would like to acknowledge the outgoing Board Chairperson, Mike Peters, and thank him for his service and dedication to the School and the Community. The Board has co-opted Mike to assist with the handover of duties and to continue his participation in the various school working parties that he is involved with.
Our triennial School Board elections were carried out in July 2022 with the following outcome:
· We farewell Michael Bird and Alfred Rico and thank them for their time and contribution. We wish them all the best.
We welcome our new School Board members:
· Parent representatives: Hine Kaiwai, Liam McBride, and Shalimar Newport.
· Staff representative: Chris Plant
· Student representative: Stephanie Butler
And we are thankful for the continued assistance from:
· Parent representative: Sarah Gardiner
· Co-opted member: Mike Peters
· Board secretary: Terri Taylor
· Principal: Deborah Hohneck
2022 went by quickly and the school celebrated many achievements along the way. The Board wishes to acknowledge the Principal, Senior Management Team, the Administration Staff and the Teaching and Support Staff. Well done to you all for your commitment and hard work.
The Free School Lunch Programme is being managed in-house now and the team are doing a great job feeding all our students at the College and the Primary School.
Our application to the Ministry for an Enrolment Zone has been approved which will take effect from April 2023. Any further updates will be advised.
Thank you to everyone for your involvement and the support you have provided to our School over this last year.
Te Kauwhata College School Board